Thank you to everyone who joined us for our Stepping Out Virtual Gala live stream on September 26th and contributed to our annual fundraiser! Watch a recording of our Virtual Gala here
It’s not too late to donate to our 25th Annual Stepping Out gala! Click Here to support underserved Bay Area breast cancer patients. Proceeds benefit our 2021 Bay Area Breast Cancer Grants Program.
BE OUR GUEST – Coming Live To Your Living Room!
Join us for an inspiring evening — Online Auction, Fund A Need and More…
Special vocal performance by Susan Zelinsky.
Comfy bidding attire or black tie optional.
Join us at 6:00 pm for a pre-gala toast and opportunity for technology questions before the gala begins.
Click Here to register.
Watch the Virtual Gala LIVE on YouTube Saturday, September 26 at 6:30 pm!
Our Virtual Gala will be streaming LIVE on YouTube Saturday, September 26 at 6:30 pm and everyone watches for FREE! We encourage you to log in at 6:00 pm before the gala begins where you can bid on our exciting auction items or support our Fund A Need!
View the live stream on your computer or Smart TV. Click Here to view the Virtual Gala on YouTube. You can access the Virtual Gala live stream on a Smart TV through the YouTube app (Search: To Celebrate Life Breast Cancer Foundation).
Plan a socially-distanced Virtual Gala watch-party with your family or COVID bubble of friends!
Support businesses in our community by ordering delicious take-out meals for your watch-party prepared by some of our local restaurants.
Click Here for a list of local restaurants offering curbside pick-up or delivery.
DONATE TO OUR VIRTUAL GALA
No one should face breast cancer alone.
Click Here to donate to the 25th annual Stepping Out To Celebrate Life gala. Proceeds benefit our 2021 Bay Area Breast Cancer Grants Program.
PRE-GALA WINE TASTING AND GOURMET BITES
Saturday, September 26, 2020
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Join us for a unique live virtual wine tasting experience, hosted by Bernard Retornaz, President, Louis Latour, Inc. From the comfort of your home, enjoy superb French wine complemented with gourmet bites from Delicious Catering.* Limited registration.
Reservations are now closed.
Click here for information about Maison Louis Latour.
FUND A NEED
Click Here and virtually raise your paddle for Fund A Need. Funds raised will benefit our 2021 Bay Area Breast Cancer Grants Program.
BREAST CANCER DOESN’T TAKE A BREAK FOR COVID-19.
Women and men in our communities who are struggling with medical and financial emergencies after a breast cancer diagnosis need our help now more than ever!
There’s something for everyone in our Silent Auction! Click Here to browse and place your bid on our exciting selection of beautiful jewelry, fine wines and tastings, restaurants, local getaways and more!
Click Here to Register.
Get ready to bid on our six fabulous packages! Celebrate a special occasion with a private gourmet dinner for ten prepared in your home by celebrity chef, Joey Altman.
Enjoy relaxing Wine Country getaways to Healdsburg, Sonoma or Napa. Luxurious packages include gourmet dining and food and wine pairings. Wine connoisseurs can bid on a collection of premium wines or our signature Stepping Out Wine Library, a unique collection of wines donated by Stepping Out Virtual Gala volunteers and To Celebrate Life’s Board of Directors.
Click Here to register and for additional details about these exciting items.
HOW ONLINE BIDDING WORKS
What You Can Expect
This year’s auction will use Greater Giving Online Bidding – allowing for a paperless bidding system. You will bid using your SMARTPHONE OR TABLET on silent auction items. Also, you can easily track Packages by “following” their activity without having to continuously return to a table or bid sheet. Click here for more information.
Please include your mobile phone number while registering for the event.
- Once bidding starts, you will be alerted on your mobile device when you have been outbid, so you can instantly respond with another bid.
- Bidding can occur at any location within the auction itself, whether you are in line for the bar or mingling with friends.
- You do not have to be at the display tables to make a bid.
- All auction bidding will be tracked, displayed and announced in real time throughout the evening.
- At the end of the evening, the check out process will run efficiently because your credit card information will have been entered into our system prior to or at the beginning of the event.
- Online Bidding allows for a completely paperless bidding system.
- You are able to use technology you already know ….. your own smartphone or tablet (iPad, Samsung Galaxy, etc).
- It is fun and easy.
- You are notified via text when you are outbid and can rebid immediately from your phone.
- Yes, you can bid with any mobile device.
- With smartphones and tablets, you can browse, search and bid via a web browser.
- When registering your mobile device, you will be provided a custom URL for bidding purposes.
- With standard mobile phones, you can bid and receive alerts via text messaging.
2020 VIRTUAL GALA COMMITTEE
GALA COMMITTEE LEADS
Mickey Berg Kordelos
TO CELEBRATE LIFE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Kristen Bennett, Board President
Deborah Palmer Keiser
2020 VIRTUAL GALA VOLUNTEERS
Ilene G Pearce
THANK YOU TO OUR 2020 SPONSORS
Jeanne Sciutti Capurro
Dr. Roger and Mary Greenberg
In memory of Mary Pitts
Lois and Frank Noonan
In memory of Sean Noonan Moylan
Nancy P. and Richard K. Robbins Family Foundation
Eduard and Janice Still
Chris and Kerry Hecht
David R. Stern Fund of the Common Counsel Foundation
In memory of Peggy Bryant
MEDIA AND PRINT PARTNERS