2021 Stepping Out Fundraising Campaign
September to October 31
Please Join Our Campaign In Lieu Of Stepping Out To Raise $500,000.
With day-to-day uncertainties, breast cancer patients need our help navigating through their difficult journeys. With your support, we will continue helping underserved breast cancer patients by funding our 2022 grantees and realizing our vision – No one should face breast cancer alone.
Here Is How You Can Participate In Our Campaign:
1) FUND A NEED
Benefiting our 2022 Breast Cancer Grants Program. Gifts of $250 and above will be matched up to $30,000!
By becoming a sponsor, you directly support underserved breast cancer patients across the Bay Area through our annual grants program. Please take a moment to review the sponsor benefits and select the package that best suits you.
3) ONLINE AUCTION – October 8 to 24
SHOP! SHOP! SHOP!! Browse and bid on our fabulous online auction and support critical services for underserved breast cancer patients. Click here to start browsing and sign in!
PREMIUM AUCTION ITEMS:
- Four Nights in Paradise – Westin Hapuna Beach Resort – Four-night stay in a deluxe ocean-view room with breakfast on the Big Island’s Kohala Coast. Includes golf at the Hapuna Golf Course and gourmet dinner for two at Meridia. Value: $5,200 View Photos
- Wine, Dine and Stay Two Nights in Healdsburg for Four Guests – Two night stay at the Hotel Healdsburg for two coupes in Premier King guest rooms. Includes a Bordeaux and culinary tasting at Williamson Wines and gourmet dinner for four at Valette Healdsburg restaurant. Value: $3,060 View Photos
- Two Nights Napa-Sonoma Wine Country Escape for Four Guests – Two night stay at Vino Bello Resort in Napa Valley for two couples in king suites and a unique tasting and food pairing experience, the Explore Tour at The Donum Estates in Sonoma. Includes a Chef’s tasting menu with wine pairings for four guests at La Toque, chef Ken Frank’s landmark Michelin Star restaurant. Value: $3,600 View Photos
- The Lambert Bridge Signature House Experience – Two-night stay for two couples at the Lambert Bridge Signature House, overlooking the Dry Creek Valley. Getaway includes a private cellar flight tasting and charcuterie pairing in the Lambert Bridge Cellar Room. Value: $3,380. View Photos
- Stepping Out Wine Library – Stepping Out volunteers and models, To Celebrate Life Board of Directors and Louis Latour have donated all the wines in this special collection. Explore and enjoy four cases of unique and interesting varietals from the wineries of California to the vineyards of France. Wines have an average value of $56 and more. Value: 2,733.00. View Collection
- Extravagant Wine Tasting Experience for Four Guests
One-of a kind wine tasting experience in the Napa Valley. Immortal Estate’s new 100-Point Experience showcases four vintages of the estate’s flagship Cabernet Sauvignon, Impassable Mountain. Two of the featured vintages received perfect 100-point scores from renowned critics Robert M. Parker and Jeb Dunnuck. Value: $2,000. View photos
THANK YOU TO OUR 2021 STEPPING OUT FUNDRAISER CAMPAIGN SPONSORS!
Jeanne Sciutti Capurro
Dr. Roger and Mary Greenberg
Lois and Frank Noonan
In memory of Sean Noonan Moylan
Nancy P. and Richard K. Robbins Family Foundation
David R. Stern Fund at Common Counsel Foundation
In memory of Justine Weintraub
In memory of Peggy Bryant
MEDIA AND PRINT PARTNERS
Thank you to everyone who joined us for our Stepping Out Virtual Gala live stream
on September 26, 2020 and contributed to our annual fundraiser!
Funds raised benefited our 2021 Breast Cancer Grants Program.
CLICK HERE to watch a recording of the 2020 Virtual Gala on YouTube.